Monday, August 15, 2011

My math teacher Mrs.Fonda is mean how do i make her nice.?

well, I would say try being nice, but no one likes a suck-up/teachers pet. So, I don't know what to say, except I think we've all been there! Everyone has at least 1 teacher that they hated cuz they were so mean! Mine was my math teacher too! I think we think they're mean because in our other cles, we don't have to do as many problems and it just frustrates us. ??? But we all dealt with it, so try not to focus on it so much, and think of how much worse things could be. I mean, at least she's not like the teachers that have SPECIAL relationships w/ their students; or like the teacher that got fired for doing a in the gymnasium for the entire school! So, maybe you're lucky she's not crazy! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment