Thursday, August 11, 2011

CAN YOU STOP ASKING ME IF IM AT THE HOSPITAL YET! GEEZ!?

Im suppose to be having my labor induced this thurs. My doctor told me that if nothing happens between last thurs and this thurs then he is going to induce my labor. I told my mom, friends, boyfriend, and family what the doctor said. now people (not all) feel the need to text me everyday asking "do you feel anything yet?", "are you in the hospital yet?" "did any contractions start?". seriously people SHUT UP!!. I understand they may be excited or worried about how im doing but damn, why cant they back off a little? I don't think anything will happen between now and thurs so I'm just expecting the doctor to induce me thurs. For people to text me and ask me this all the time it is pissing me off. I have told them numerous of times to stop because its not funny and obviously they wont. What can i do to make them stop besides cursing them out?

No comments:

Post a Comment