Monday, August 8, 2011

My husband wants a child but im scared of birth?

Hello im 30 and my husband is 45 married 6 months,don't get me wrong i love children,and would love to be a mom,but its birth im Absolutely dreading.when you see it on movies its just scary or hear other women what they went through.There's 15 years between me and my husband.I would really like the idea,kids are lovely but how do i tell him im scared !!...We have been trying for a baby with the last 2 months ,but during that i took the pill i feel rotten.He has been really nice since we started planning a baby because he is really excited,if i tell him im scared ill break his heart and if i tell him about the pill ill really hurt him,i do understand my time is running out in having kids because im 30.im just really in a haze i haven't a clue what to do i don't know should i face my fears or what.i don't want to say im scared,he will think i am a scardy cat and i don't want to disappoint him i really don't. Please help i'll take any advice

No comments:

Post a Comment