Friday, August 12, 2011

People dont like me and i feel lonely! :(?

I dont have a hard time with first impressions, and i could be so confident sometimes when meeting new people. But then after a while, i feel soo unhappy with having to have to continue acting as confident as before. It may be because i'm afraid of being accepted and i've never had many friends. I've had many awkward moments with people, especially guys. I feel sooo shy around guys when i'm talking to them and making friends with them!! To me its like i feel too excited deep inside that i end up giving up and messing up. Even when anyone likes me, i feel soo uncomfortable and not good enough. I just dont know how to fix it. I'm always feeling very down and feel like life is too hard for me to live. I like 2 guys right now, and i am SO shy around them. I've humiliated myself around them 1968345345647 times!!! I feel like such a fool! How do i not feel so shy and not good enough when speaking to people? Or maybe its the other way around. Maybe i feel like i'm too goodlooking for people?? Because i am a bit in love with my looks and maybe subconsciously i feel like everyone thinks i'm goodlooking and thats what prevents me from being liked. I'm just depressed, i want friends and i wnat people to like me. But i have no friends and i feel like no one does!!! help!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment