Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Why are people so JUDGMENTAL when it comes to ?

I've asked a few questions on here the last couple days, trying to gain the insight, opinion, advice and perspectives of complete strangers. I only do so, as an attempt to gage how similar or different people relate to the same topics/situations. My particular dilemma has been a scenario where I've had very soon after meeting a guy and now I am having reservations that I could have sabotaged the potential for us to become a couple. Some people have been very kind, yet straightforward while I have gotten lots of "holier than thou" responses condemning me as a JEZEBEL or the first woman to ever have outside of marriage. Which BTW---regardless of how soon or late you decide to have with a new partner, if you are NOT married---it is ALL THE SAME in "HIS" eyes. So---that's why I can't fathom why some people get so righteous and judgmental when you ask questions about ual morality....

No comments:

Post a Comment