Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What do i do? does my friend like me?

ok so heres the story: im a boy, 15, and i like girls and boys(i like girls more) and i have a BIG crush on one of my best friends. he is 14 and i dont know what his uality is. we hang out with each other basically around once a week and we talk to each other everyday. and its him that texts me everyday and asks me whats up and stuff. and i love it when he texts me everyday like that everyday just to see whats up and whats goin on cuz it shows he really likes me. he has sent me text fwds that say stuff like "i love you dork, send this to 10 dorks u love" and i replied back "love u 2 dork lol" and there r very few boys i kno that have they courage to say that they love another boy and risk being called a fag by other kids. another thing is the only time i ever heard him say a gay slur was when he was quoting something. and i have never said anything was gay or someone was a fag to him. the thing is that i love him for those reasons, and yes dont tell me im to young to know what love is cuz even if it isnt romantic love it is platonic love, i do find him ually attractive but the thing tht is hot about him is how different he is from other boys r age. idk what i should do cuz i dont want to make a mistake right now and ruin an amazing friendship but i cant keep it bottled up..i think right now everyday,everytime we talk or see each other or whatever the truth gets a little more revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment