Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My teacher gave me a 0?

ok we had a ignment in cl. everyone chose different movies to do a play write on. i got the movie romeo and Juliet with Leonardo di caprio. i was also the last one to turn it in. i was the last one to turn it in because we had to watch every movie that was chosen to be written by play write. well when everyone did their presentations by power point on play write they didn't do the presentation on who wrote the play, but who wrote the movie we had watched. so i umed that was what i was also suppose to do.. i did tons of research and found baz Luhrmann. he directed and rewrote the script. when i was about to do my presentation he asked me who was it i said " baz luhrmann" he said no it was Shakespeare. i said yes it was for the play but baz luhrmann rewrote the play for the movie and directed the movie. he said " baz luhrmann was only the director." i did my presentation anyways and turned in my essay i wrote for the writer of the movie and he gave me a 0! is this right? i have tons of evidence he rewrote the movie. i found 6 website that says he did.he was extremely rude during my presentation and interrupted me saying "it was not baz luhrmann it was Shakespeare. baz was the director." he interrupted me 2 times!! so immature and rude! i doubt he will let me redo the work and no extra credit is available

No comments:

Post a Comment